- Ali O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoPerfect
I was sceptical about buying these togs because I am very big breasted and ALWAYS wear an underwire suit. Wow!!!!!! Absolutely love it. I will be buying the all black one when it is restocked. I got soooooo many compliments and actually felt totally comfortable and pretty. Thank you for making a modern, fresh and funky swimsuit for big girls. They are hard to find. Thank you🙂
- Jessie B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful style
This style makes me feel great at six months postpartum! There's some support through the tummy/waist areas, and lift through the bra line gives a nice natural shape. The option to wear with no, black or white ties is fun. I'm so glad I bought this!
- Keri J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove Love Love It
It is my néw favourite swimsuit. So flattering and stylish. I bought the size 14. Sizing true to size. Was worried it might be too small but the 14 was spot on.
- Emily G.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoThis suit is stunning on!
I feel super supported through the bust, and the panelling detail is incredibly sculpting through the body. I cannot wait to live in this as both a swimsuit and bodysuit this summer.
- Mia D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoExcellent for big busts!
I really struggle finding bathers to fit my big boobies (14G), especially NICE bathers, but these bathers are amazing. I've never had bathers that feel so supportive despite having just one strap. Since making my purchase I've been swimming so much more.
The only only feedback I'd have for Une is that the cup inserts in the bust always crumple up and are difficult to get flat again. They're also too small for someone filling it out creating a visible outline of the insert. However, I've just taken mine out and still perfectly comfortable without them.